- Where is it? Innishannon.
- What is it? Boutique hotel built in 1720
- Licenced for civil ceremonies? Yes, both inside and outside by the river
- Capacity: 2 – 200 seated guests
- Perfect for: outside ceremonies overlooking the river, vintage feel weddings.
- Makes me think of: Old World charm with every modern luxury.
Situated on the banks of the river Bandon, hidden away by 100 year old trees, Innishannon House offers a classic location that’s shrouded in history. The River Bandon flowing through its grounds and the Rose Garden create the perfect backdrop for your wedding, whether it’s twenty people or two hundred.
The ethos of Innishannon House is to treat each wedding as individually as the couple getting married, so you can be assured of excellent service and a level of professionalism that will make your day exemplary. And, did I mention the Innish Bar? This extension is a great and relaxed spot to share your wedding reception, with an area large enough for dancing the night away or even having a barbecue.
What I love most is photographing my couples along the river walk with evocative weeping willows trailing along the path, the outside ceremony space and the dining room decor.