Inish Beg weddings
Inish Beg weddings are a delight from start to finish..read on find out why.
- Where is it? Inish Beg Island, Baltimore, West Cork
- What is it? An exclusive 97-acre island with all sorts of accommodation and treats!
- Licenced for civil ceremonies? Yes, in the boat house or outside at H2O a tiny island on a pond with a wedding gazebo (perfect for the romantics amongst us)
- Capacity: 2 – 180
- Perfect for: outside rustic humanist/civil ceremonies, so many things!
- Makes me think of: Exclusivity, DIY weddings, walled gardens, pirate treasure map, covered inside pool, eccentricity & Paul’s vintage car collection.
How often are you able to make use of an exclusive 97-acre island for your wedding day? And how can I begin to describe Inish Beg Estate Island? Words aren’t enough when pictures speak a thousand words, which is how many words, at least, will be spoken in tribute to this incredible private-island wedding estate.
Why do couples select Inish Beg? Located between market town Skibbereen and the coastal Baltimore, your wedding party has the full run of the island and its amenities, while making memories that will last a lifetime with a wedding that’s bespoke, unique, sublime… No, there aren’t enough adjectives. Let’s just say that Inish Beg is the perfect venue for a D.I.Y. couple and here’s why. You get: accommodation on the island for up to 48 guests; a magical pirate treasure map trail; a woodland pond with picturesque arched bridge leading to the little island at its centre; a boat house; an octagon marquee; an indoor swimming pool within the walled garden. You also gain the support of Inish Beg Estate to help you with ideas and to facilitate your wedding plans.
What I love about Inish Beg Estate is that it’s like being a big kid running around a deserted island for the weekend; you can let your woodland fairy come out to play in this wonderful oasis of magic.